Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti wasn't love with it, but i have a couple questions
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=709822&mesg_id=710459
710459, i wasn't love with it, but i have a couple questions
Posted by Calico, Wed Apr-06-16 10:48 AM
Seriosly though, what was Bats positive contribution to that last fight?

I musta missed it..... he just kinda bowed out once the big gun enemies showed up.....

and how did Lex KNOW to slice off Zod's fingerprints? I don't remember him going into the ship at all until AFTER he did that first....

Why were Batman and Superman only concerned with fighting each other when the news beforehand had said that this huge "doomsday" device had been activated.....I mean, Supes was being blackmailed by Luthor, but Batman was just sitting in some empty lot, waiting on Superman...based off what info would he think Supes would be there THEN??

How did Supes even know where Bats was?

How did bats INSTANTLY know where Martha was?

Did lex know Bruce's identity the whole movie?

Does Perry know Clark's? I got the impression at the end of MoS that Perry knows Clark's identity, but in BvS, he goes back and forth with the hints that he might know....

This movie DID bring up the more interesting question of why hasn't Lex Luthor in the comics figured out BW is Batman and use that info..... It's really not that hard of a deduction, especially for a genius.....

last one...was Clark hallucinating when he saw his dad? what was the point of that again?