Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subject:)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=709822&mesg_id=710002
710002, :)
Posted by astralblak, Fri Mar-25-16 10:10 PM
collect the kryptonite to kill sups after he finds what a little bit does to Zod's dead body. He wants to kills Sups cause he's a threat to Luthor's own global power as a human?

in that process the senator woman lets him know she won't let him develop the weapon(s) to off Sups, Luthor mad!

Bats spoils Luthor's plan by stealing the kryp to his own work to Sups

Luthor then switches up plans and figures their must be some info on the ship and some how knows Zod's body will be transformed by his human blodd/dna, and this thing will kill Sups

cause he's an evil villain he gets some insurance. uses Wally to further get the public riled up who hates Sups, offs senator woman who was already a block on his plans, and kidnaps Sups' momma to make sure he has him fight Bats. Why he needs Sups to kill Bats when he will have a monster to do it in an hour, who knows?

all plans go to shit when Bats doesn't off Sups and Wonder Woman helps them beat the monster

did i do ok?

please don't ask me what that shit was in the deserts of Africa. I still don't know