Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: i'm a bit immature, yeah. but now please tell me, are reviewers saying
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=709822&mesg_id=709945
709945, RE: i'm a bit immature, yeah. but now please tell me, are reviewers saying
Posted by eldealo, Fri Mar-25-16 05:12 AM
>this is "worse than the schumacher movies combined" any
>better?

Seriously though, some are saying exactly that. This movie was not a great film, but it was highly entertaining and enjoyable. As it stands, "Superman Returns" is ranking at 76% on Rotten Tomatoes when that was a total fail and boring beyond belief. B"atman v Superman" does not deserve to be rated as low as it is now, at 31%. The movie did suffer from some pacing issues and a few scenes were repetitive. But there are so many positive aspects and holy shit moments to this movie that critics don't seem to understand. If anything, one can knock Snyder for being such a fan, that he forgot that some parts were inaccessible to the non-DC fan. As for the lack of humor, I like the dark aspect personally. It could stand to get a little lighter, but I'm over the goof ball days of Hackman's version of Lex.