Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFucking Trevor.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=708119&mesg_id=710360
710360, Fucking Trevor.
Posted by CaptNish, Mon Apr-04-16 05:49 PM
Do you think Michael and Franklin survived the Zombie Apocalypse too?

Here's my thoughts on who bit it....

- It ain't Carl. They telegraphed it way too much. From his boo thang's "What if you don't come back?" to Negan's recognizing he's Rick's kid.

- It ain't Daryl. Not as long as the dude who stole his bike and shot him is alive. That dude is getting clapped back on.

- I don't think it's a chick. Just the way he spoke after the first hit about taking it like a champ or whatever gave me that feeling, though I wouldn't go all in on that speculation.

- It ain't Eugene or guy who I never remember his name. Because either of those two would be a hilarious cop out.

- I don't think it's Abe. They spent way too long this season with his death wish for him to go out.

- I think they stuck with the books. I think it's Glenn. He's the only one who makes sense in that situation.

Episode was alright. Cliffhanger is dumb as fuck, but it doesn't surprise me that they did it that way. If anything, my complaint is that there was no reason that episode had to be 90 mins.

Also, fuck Carol.