Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectGood Finale, however
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=708119&mesg_id=710309
710309, Good Finale, however
Posted by IJUSSWANNACHiLL, Mon Apr-04-16 02:13 AM
like most people, I didn't like the cliffhanger death. That seems to be the general consensus among TV only fans and comic fans alike.

I looked up some YouTube videos and read some reviews online after I watched the finale and it seems that a lot of people did not like Negan's introduction or Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of Negan. I felt that he did a great job. He seems a little bit more mellow than his comic book counterpart but I can live with that. A lot of viewers seemed to think that he wasn't physically imposing as they expected him to be. JDM isn't the biggest dude, but he does have the charisma and the acting chops. One thing that I do think is stupid is fans being upset at him not throwing the "F" bomb on basic cable lol. I pretty much knew that this would be the case from the jump. Maybe on the DVD/Blu Ray it will be different (it's rumored to be so) but either way, I'm OK with it. It kind of makes me wonder how much more grotesque and gory the show would be if HBO had picked up the show instead of AMC.