Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFantastic episode and the best of the season so far
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=708034&mesg_id=710134
710134, Fantastic episode and the best of the season so far
Posted by mashpg89, Tue Mar-29-16 10:47 AM
Loved the beginning scene that showed what brother Chuck was talking to Kim about in the previous episode. Jimmy was sharp at a young age and it was an effective way to get a glimpse into how quickly he learned what he wanted out of life.

I've had my gripes with this season, but this episode, while it could have been a bit earlier, really succeeds in developing the characters AND setting the story in motion.

Now Jimmy is free from the round-holed lawyer bureaucracy and Mike is ready to do some dirt to get Kaylee a backyard. My only fear is that Jimmy will take Kim up on her offer (he should realize he needs to fly solo and she should stick to her strengths and join the firm) which would be another confinement we have to wait for Jimmy to shake off.

I have a feeling these next couple of episodes are going to pick up a lot and this season will end with a bang, making the slow-roll first six episodes worth it.