Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOh, you're playing dumb again. Don't you get tired of this?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=707378&mesg_id=707399
707399, Oh, you're playing dumb again. Don't you get tired of this?
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jan-21-16 06:57 PM
>You didn't say anything here except "She says the same thing
>in a different way."

Yeah. That's the point. It's very basic shit and the jokes in question are in the category of “yeah my mom/girl/sister/aunt/friend says that shit, lolz”. It’s so generic that it’s perfectly reasonable for multiple people to say the same basic things.

Madigan has a distinct persona and delivery but her content is brown label as fuck.

>I honestly don't care about their looks. She stole their
>jokes.

I didn’t say you cared about her looks. Or that her looks mattered. Stop playing dumb, stop the agenda bullshit and try thinking about shit before you jump all over it. I am implying that there’s some jealousy afoot on their end. I can see if they had truly unique setups or stories that were taken but that’s just not the case.

>>That’s pretty much the entirety of this discussion.
>Yeah...she stole from them.

False. She used the same generic gender wars shit they all employ and did it a lot better to greater fanfare…. Because she’s just plain better.

It’s clear this is just some agenda bullshit. You made it a race from jump and it’s crystal clear that you’re doing the same tired agenda schtick you always do.