Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectMad? I POINTED OUT ISSUES IN THE MOVIE.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=705787&mesg_id=706471
706471, Mad? I POINTED OUT ISSUES IN THE MOVIE.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Dec-28-15 07:46 PM
In at least two posts in here. lol.

The simple truth is you're a basic ass dude with poor critical thinking skills who has no original thoughts of his own. Evidence? You run right to that "you just mad!" bullshit instead of forming an actual rebuttal to the information at hand.

You're basic and express your opinions via cut & paste of dumb shit other people wrote without actually reading it or, far worse, giving some thought to what you cosigned as your own opinion.

I'll bet money you're the simpleton on facebook that posts all the chain mail talking about Mark Zuckerberg is giving away his money to everyone who shares this post within the first three days on some "you never know!"

Or, more likely, the dude that posts a picture full of 1K bundles on that "share this to ten people and you will be blessed with wealth".

You're basic. Simple. Possibly dumb. But mad? Me? Over your low IQ cut and paste job regarding a movie I criticized myself? lol.