Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectC+ needs improvement (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=705787&mesg_id=706063
706063, C+ needs improvement (spoilers)
Posted by ShinobiShaw, Mon Dec-21-15 11:52 AM
I agree with some of the positive things people have said above. The sets looked amazing. The special effects were great. It looked GREAT.

However this movie needs a ton of work and they are going to have to do alot in the next 2 movies to convince me this isnt another prequel situation.

The characters were cool. I think they didn't use all three correctly. In my mind it went like

Poe = Han Solo like character in the movie. He was older and more charismatic. Also should have been in the damn movie more than 25 min.

Finn = force sensitive storm trooper. I know he was a rookie but he also should of had the best combat training out of the other 2. Make him the more "sensitive" force wielding user. Meaning he feels other emotions more strongly. I mean I thought that was what they were alluding to when he got all wigged out in the beginning. Him and Rey are supposed to have a bond right?

Rey = force sensitive techno wiz. I think she is a bit stiff at times but she did a pretty good job. Have her be the fix person of the crew and a jedi. I think her story and characters was interesting out of the other 2.

Kylo = Should of never taken his mask off ever. Even with the part with Han they should of only shown the back of his head and never the front.

The story was kinda shitty. It should of been this great space adventure to find Luke. Revisiting planets like Hoth, Tatoonie, Degobah. On some great treasure hunt where the 3 main heroes bond and grow stronger. Is this too much to fucking ask? We gotta sit thru them blowing up another death star like base? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

JJ Abrams fucking better come with it on the next 2. I'm giving this movie a pass but I got the side eye going on too.