Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectNOPE. Not in our exchange you didn't. Plus you brought up race first.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=703580&mesg_id=703896
703896, NOPE. Not in our exchange you didn't. Plus you brought up race first.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sat Oct-24-15 04:53 PM
>
>I explained it MULTIPLE TIMES in this post.

FALSE. You made assertions, not arguments. You expressed the opinion that HP was somehow smarter but didn't provide anything of substance until i suggested that your true reasoning lied in the fact that you simply related to HP better.

>You read that and interpreted my opinion as "Black guy
>identifies
>with black movie."

Nope I already deaded that bullshit but we all know you're the chief race baiter here. Pringles, anyone?

>I'm not going to call you any names, or label your
>perspective
>with any title.

Oh we both know what you want to say, but we also no how ridiculous that is and that's why you won't come right out and say it. Especially since you're the one who introduced the cultural element into this. You showed your hand too early, player.

>I just want you to think about why you did what you did,
>and why that's not cool.

What i did was form a reasonable conclusion in a conversation with a guy who couldn't articulate his reasoning behind his definitive opinion until after I formed said conclusion.

You should think about why you couldn't provide any real reasoning for your opinion after so many exhanges with me.