Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectHe's human. (Spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=702579&mesg_id=704866
704866, He's human. (Spoilers)
Posted by SoulHonky, Sun Nov-22-15 10:29 AM
>at this point in the show what she knows or what Killgrave
>even knows or thinks isn't really known. Killgrave was
>purposely messing with her and she wasn't 100% sure he was
>still alive until she saw him. it's not like he was making it
>that easy to be found. he's rather cautious.

I'm not sure the timeline of the show but she finds him a couple of times. She says he'll always have his back to a wall even though the two times previously, he didn't. The only thing that difficult is taking him alive, which I'm not sure she even needs to since she has enough people who have been under his control to testify to get the girl off of the charges.

>she thought he had no weakness until she found out
>about the ambulance and the drug that he didn't want used on
>him. that gave her a bit of confidence that she could and
>least trap him.

Has he ever shown any reason he doesn't have the weaknesses of any human?

>putting him under would break his control sooner than the 12
>hours.

But the breaking control doesn't even matter here. They are just trying to knock him out long enough to get him to the soundproof room.

Also, if they knew that the drug broke control, why did they think that the Blackwater guys/bodyguards were under his control? It takes almost torturing dude for Jessica to believe that he's not under his control when the control is supposedly already broken?

>yeah, i'm not really sure what the complaint is here.
>everyone under his control is helpless so i'm not sure what
>you mean about "failed to stop him". how do you stop someone
>who can control anyone he comes in contact with is kinda the
>whole point of the series.

The complaint is that she's completely overmatched from the outset yet seems to act like she's the one protecting people and that she's the only one that can stop this.

How do you stop someone who can control anyone? You shoot them. Shit, they almost got him except she decided to not pat him down until right when they get to the hideout.