Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subject5/5 its dope its raw and its beautifully shot (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=702462&mesg_id=703563
703563, 5/5 its dope its raw and its beautifully shot (spoilers)
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Fri Oct-16-15 02:57 PM
-the cinematography is dope as shit

-the main kid was really good idris was cool but his nigerian/west african accent was surprisingly distracting

-story was hot fiya its pretty basic but they dove into a lot of layers to this shit

-you really felt the exhaustion by the climax

-wasnt a lot of gore for gore sake but its pretty graphic. none of the graphic scenes felt like a cyse...matter of fact this movie has a very low cyse percentage

- i think the main actor was the star he did a good job of that acting without words shit especially the final scene(im sure the film school contingent could better explain)

-they did a good job of showing how organized the some rebel groups are. Its easy to just assume its just a bunch of opium laced kids running around with AK's. I got the impression the writers were obviously inspired by Liberia(the general butt naked dude, idris' monologue about what would happen to them when they try to go back to their villages.)

-i will have to watch again to make sure i wasnt lunching on things but feel like this is one of the best films ive seen in a while.

-if you cry easy you are warned