Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectfinished season 2. not interested in going further (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=701589&mesg_id=715934
715934, finished season 2. not interested in going further (spoilers)
Posted by astralblak, Sun Sep-25-16 10:41 PM
i fucn knew Kanan would not be dead. even with being knifed in the kidney with glass and being set on fire. hilarsad and predictable. and god damn they made him kill his son, jesus. that was over the top villain shit.

no way Angela still has her job and no one other than the jilted lover boy / FBI dude knows

Why can't Ghost just live man. dang. dude just wanna make legal doe, even though lowkey he hella turrbl too.

Tasha is actually the most nuanced, well written character on the show. I hate when they have her revert to the "but I want you to be the best drug dealer in the world ONLY" trope, but other than that her motivations and actions are the most well constructed. she really fine too

Tommy, idk man, dude playing him is all over the place. I just don't understand why everyone BUT Ghost wants to stay street side. it's such a turrbl stereotype. I also don't believe at where his was Ghost doesn't kill Holly outright

Lobo still a hilarious: best screen time character. It was unbelievable the way he got knifed in his cell though