Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI think a lot of the talk of "We dont need this story'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=700243&mesg_id=728846
728846, I think a lot of the talk of "We dont need this story'
Posted by Heinz, Mon Apr-09-18 02:03 PM
doesnt make sense because his backstory is not Canon anymore. All the stuff we knew of him is Legends/EU stuff. So YES its needed, you just prefer to not see it you would rather see new characters and new stories. Which is fine, that shit is understandable and I want that too. But why can't we have both? Why cant stories about characters we know and love come to fruition on the big screen while new stories within the same universe of new characters, worlds and adventures be told? Why is it one or the other. It's like you think just because Solo story is being told we are losing out on a moment for a new one to be told in its place. Nah. They clearly are setting up the future for more Star Wars to be told on the screen whether its in a 2 new trilogy's or all these tv series they plan on doing. Only thing I care they make sure happen is that the quality is the same throughout. Like they havent done with Marvel. Marvel's one big flaw is that the quality from the shows to the movies dont match and its something they are fixing with this new service apparently.

I think a lot of the arguments about this shit is just people not being upfront about what they really want or fear. Fuck we are old, i want more Star Wars and as much Star Wars stories as I can get before we die. I give zero fucks about the possibility that it ruins it past my life time LOL

----------

IG @h_n_z