Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subject^^^^All of this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=700243&mesg_id=728839
728839, ^^^^All of this.
Posted by bwood, Mon Apr-09-18 10:45 AM
Like go mack said, I'm hyped for my nigga Rian's trilogy as it's gonna be different (rumored to explore the Outer Rim) and it'll make niggas mad (laughs).

However, Solo sounded like a bad idea from the jump. Taking away the only thing that had me interested (besides Bradford Young's photography) has me back in disinterested territory.

Add in the fact that the trailers are unspectacular and viola.

I don't want this to be bad, as I don't want to review a bad movie. Yet at the same time as BigWorm pointed out if this shit is too dope, then this shit is gonna run into the ground with more fan service stories with Jabba, Yoda, Boba Fett, Obi-Wan (which is already in motion).

I hate Simon Kinberg, but I'm glad he killed Josh Trank's Boba Fett movie. Not because I hate Trank, but because we'd be in the same situation we're in now.

Also, keep in mind that this is dropping during some heavy competition. Infinity War will still be going strong, Deadpool 2 drops the week before. Action Point and Ocean's 8 the weeks after.