Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectBottom line..if Kathleen Kennedy didn't think it was right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=700243&mesg_id=722864
722864, Bottom line..if Kathleen Kennedy didn't think it was right
Posted by Heinz, Wed Jun-21-17 12:34 AM
and the man who gave Han a voice we know and love didn't think it was right...Then I'm fully behind the firing.

Lord and Miller are talented...but EARNED your stripes to run your own Star Wars set? Bruh.....you got to be fucking kidding me LOL If this was an animated film cool you have free reign...but 21 Jump Street are just cool films..they aren't great fucking films man. I get you can argue Kathleen got a little ego on her as far as wanting to run a tight ship or being close creatively on a Star Wars film but c'mon....its one of the biggest franchises out there. YOU HAVE TO BE. Disney didn't put her in charge for no reason than she gets fucking results. Yeah she will let you cook on your own....but you better make sure its the recipe you discussed.

Rumours are Ron Howard, or Kasdan himself might finish it off. Possibly the dude who did Jumanji who I believe is slated to do the next Star Wars one off movie (the rumoured Bounty Hunters flick). Not bad replacement choices