Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm tired of people coming in here just to shit on the show
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=699652&mesg_id=700734
700734, I'm tired of people coming in here just to shit on the show
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Tue Jul-21-15 09:30 AM
People still have S1 one's dick in their mouths and I get it, season 1 was great it had a compelling story interesting characters, and top notch acting. But this season is a great story too. Sorry they don't use the commune angle to introduce a cult or whatever, but this is a great police story about corruption in one of the biggest cities in the world and how it affects everyone involved. Yea we don't have Fukunaga directing but the show is still done very very well.

I swear people just want this and more than likely every subsequent season to be the same as Season1 when they clearly told us its an anthology with different characters in different cities with different cases.

Vaughn is killing it, Collin is damn good, McAdams is doing ok and Kitsch is doing the best he can and staying in his lane, but to say that the acting is bad is ludicrous.

Either stop the hate and just watch or turn the fucking show off and leave it, but man to continue to come in and lambaste the show... Ugh.