Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIt's pretty simple; closure.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=699652&mesg_id=700717
700717, It's pretty simple; closure.
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Jul-20-15 08:49 PM
Like I've said before, I'm sure I'll be disappointed at whatever the resolution will be since I'm not emotionally invested in any of the characters, but I simply want to know what is going on mainly out of closure.

Regarding the acting done this season, the majority of the actors/actresses are knocking it out the part, given the substandard material they have been given, Vince Vaughn included. The sad thing is that since this season has been so dismal compared to the prior one, it's almost in vain since they will be associated with the crappy reception this season has garnered. For the most part, it isn't their fault this season has been in the toilet; the writing has truly been lacking in bits and pieces this season.

**edit**

And I'm also holding out hope Rachel McAdams will get busy with her knives before the season ends. I'm hoping the choreography for that scene will be top notch. Would be wild if she ends up getting killed while trying to use them though since she's so small.