Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIt was a magic machine that would destroy earth's weapons and
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=697087&mesg_id=714956
714956, It was a magic machine that would destroy earth's weapons and
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Aug-17-16 07:58 AM
technology, which was part of her plan to destroy mankind as revenge for having her trapped in the artifact June Moone found.

They definitely didn't flesh out her character and her motivations and plan were pretty generic. And the weird dancing she was doing was corny. I guess they were going for some kind of mysterious ritual. But it still made way more sense to me than Lex Luthor's plan in BVS (Lex's plan required Superman to be able to instantly track Lois from across the globe but not be able to track his mom within a couple hours in the same city.) Honestly I think Enchantress was around the same level as Ultron in AOU and that both of those films had similar villain issues, and while not "good movies" were enjoyable. Nowhere near the level of Civil War, GOTG, Winter Soldier, Deadpool, or the first Avengers, but above the level of Man of Steel, BVS, etc.

Hey, maybe I'm just stupid and have horrible taste in movies. But I liked Suicide Squad WAY better than BVS and I thought it's issues were minor execution problems and not the complete mess that everyone else seems to think. *shrug*