Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIf you think Snyder's only bad movie is Sucker Punch...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=697087&mesg_id=697333
697333, If you think Snyder's only bad movie is Sucker Punch...
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu May-07-15 12:04 AM
... which you compliment by calling merely "bad," then we just won't see eye to eye, probably.

But yeah, as TRBO pointed out, you mostly named non-MCU films. I think THOR: TDW isn't bad at all (better than Man of Steel imo)-- the only bad MCU film is The Incredible Hulk. Even Iron Man 2, which is a mess, is still a fun mess with some good sequences and one-liners. And with the exception of the film's ending, I think the first Cap is damn good.

Also, if you were ranking DC property films next to Marvel films, Green Lantern would easily be the worst, Green Hornet would also be worse than the worst MCU property, Catwoman, Jonah Hex, etc. But hey, those were pre-DCU films, so I won't hold them against the current trajectory... but the current trajectory is all Snyder vision. Not ideal.

So, like I said, probably won't see eye to eye on this. I'm just explaining why people are DC skeptics-- they don't trust Snyder. Period. If it was Nolan directing all these films, waaaaaay more people would be geeked.