Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIt was my favorite Spider-man movie
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=696698&mesg_id=723325
723325, It was my favorite Spider-man movie
Posted by icecold21, Fri Jul-14-17 07:23 PM
I did roll my eyes and laugh a bit regarding the villain.

I didn't care at all for the "coincidence" obviously, although I didn't have a problem with him being a sympathetic character in this instance.

Now if we see the same situation in the sequel I will have a problem.

Besides that I didn't like the suit being as high-tech as it was, I know Peter got the Iron Spider suit from Tony in the comics and could do a lot of that stuff but they should have saved a lot of that stuff for when he gets an upgraded costume *minor spoiler* (the guy in the chair hacking it like that was a little ridiculous). I would have liked to see Spidey be more traditional Spidey, at least to start, and not be so advanced so quick.

Vulture was cool overall, action was good, dialogue was good, the HS was much better here than in previous films, better dialogue and humor, and it didn't have any cringe-worthy moments like the predecessors either.

The final scene I didn't like but I'm willing to see where it goes. I feel like it will have to be addressed in some kind of way before we get to the next solo film.