Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSo the Boltons and High Sparrow Won Season 5 right?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=695811&mesg_id=699439
699439, So the Boltons and High Sparrow Won Season 5 right?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Jun-15-15 04:32 PM
Didn't we endure all the tragedy of Season 5 so that we can see Ramsey & Roose Bolton eat it!!!!!

The fact they won at every single turn (did they catch any Ls) just wears my soul out.

Also High Sparrow in my eyes has proven himself to be the absolute most sophisticated player in the game of thrones right now because he is the only one playing it without actually admitting that he is playing it. Mama Tyrell tried to get him to admit he was playing the game and he wouldn't.

I've been wondering since the dude first appeared if he was BS or sincere and I've been guessing since.

However, the walk of shame is one of the most brilliant (and twisted and sick) power plays we have seen to date. High Sparrow has completely destroyed House Lannister in way that none of the army's have been able to do so far. After the queen mother has been paraded around the street like that, no one will ever see the Lannisters as a legitimate source of power.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're