Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm the exact opposite of this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=695811&mesg_id=698026
698026, I'm the exact opposite of this.
Posted by TheAlbionist, Tue May-19-15 04:59 AM
This season's been a slow burn so far, but it's set SO much in motion... I honestly think I'm enjoying it more than any series. The Sansa consummation was horrible, but we have to expect some horrible... it's Game of Thrones.

The Arya stuff is starting to get good though whomever she's going to "become" has better not steal the show from/had better be as captivating as Maisie Williams who is knocking that sullen, confused and frustrated yet earnest and resolute lost girl out of the park.

Cersei and Margaery/Olenna's power struggle is just about ready to get out of HAND.

High Sparrow absolutely nailing the soft spoken fundamentalist tyrant. I didn't see the witness (should've put 2+2 together when they raided Baelish's brothel) or the Margaery indictment coming, I've got to admit and I SHOUTED AT THE SCREEN.

Baelish has a plan that he's not letting anyone in on, but just might end up seized by the Taliban. This is the most dangerous position he's allowed himself into yet... he's almost ready to "watch this kingdom burn if he could rule over the ashes" as Varys predicted however many seasons ago.

The most likable Monarchs so far (Tommen and Dany) are both turning out to be two of the most ineffective rulers. Waiting on Tommen and Theon to ACT is almost as torturous as a pre-eunuching visit from Myranda.

The Boltons have surely peaked and are about to get RUINED by Stan the Man and/or Sansa and/or Theon and/or Myranda.

Myranda does NOT have Ramsay's back.

Ser Friendzone's going to show us the fighting pits. Tyrion's got a horse cock and the Dorne scenes are mercifully short.

All that said, if Shireen gets raped, we riot.