Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm starting to feel like Arya sweeping the floor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=695811&mesg_id=696846
696846, I'm starting to feel like Arya sweeping the floor
Posted by 3xKrazy, Mon Apr-27-15 08:42 AM
These storylines aren't nearly as captivating as they were in the past.

I think this is the unfortunate fate of killing off your best characters. As I mentioned earlier...Tywin, The Hound and Joffrey were historically great characters and their absence has left a void.

Arya's character and storyline has so much potential but they're giving that to us inch by inch.

A castrated and ineffectual Cersei is hard to watch. I get that she's no longer Queen but the change in demeanor is abrupt. It seems out of character for her to not go down swinging.

Brienne crying about boys not wanting to dance with her at the junior prom...stop it.

Sansa marrying the Bolton kid seems farcical.

Tyrion's current plot has nothing on the amazing drama that was his familial interactions and subsequent trial.

I still think Danaerys and Mereen has a good deal of interest. And I'm looking forward to what pops off in Dorne but right now this show has me a little bummed out. I guess that's part of the territory when the bar has been previously set so high.