Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI do not like this Sansa storyline and I'm not buying it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=695811&mesg_id=696830
696830, I do not like this Sansa storyline and I'm not buying it
Posted by calij81, Mon Apr-27-15 12:09 AM
So we get some more episodes of Sansa being tormented only this time she will be tormented by Ramsay and his crazy side piece who is already jealous of Sansa.

I hope LF was joking when he said he didn't know much about Ramsay, for a man like LF to pride himself on information and doing his homework on everyone in 7 kingdoms he should know about Boltons bastard and Ramsays reputation for torture.

I guess we get Sansa in distress who will then be saved by a combination of Brienne and a redeeming self sacrifice from Reek who in a moment of pride finally remembers he is Theon Greyjoy and saves Sansa.

This will also blowup in LFs face as Sansa will blame him for making her marry a crazy psychopath.

If LF wants the North and its loyalty against Kings Landing and the Lannisters, he should have just propped up Sansa to the lords in the north and let them defeat the Boltons and kick them out of Winterfell. The Boltons have nothing else left to gain, they have hit their ceiling as wards of the north so they are not going to back LFs play for the Iron Throne.