Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI don't know what I think right now...*spoilers*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=693452&mesg_id=703502
703502, I don't know what I think right now...*spoilers*
Posted by StephBMore, Thu Oct-15-15 10:29 AM
this show feels so contrived to the point where it feels like I'm being forced to watch it.

I do like the H.H. Holmes World's Fair Hotel reference. The daughter finding the brother but not saying anything about it in that instance. I know I would have been like "wait, that's my brother" right then and now.

Didn't like how gaga dropped old dude. I love Gaga but I don't get why her character is necessary. Then again it's the second episode. I'm not a fan of Paulson's character at all.

Way too much is going on in the hotel that doesnt' make sense.

BUT I still like hearing about the detective and seeing him at work and his interactions outside of the hotel. Way more interesting. I think that his story could have been used for an True Detective season...a man who lost his son and then finds him randomly but the son is grown up but we follow him in the time following his son's disapperance. that's a good story.

But we shall see. I don't get why he wants to keep staying in the hotel knowing that a lot of fucked up shit is going on. I just assume it's because he saw his son there too and he believes his daughter.