Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectLoved it, easily Top 3 MCU films...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686941&mesg_id=711722
711722, Loved it, easily Top 3 MCU films...
Posted by phenompyrus, Mon May-09-16 09:33 AM
(SPOILERS)

Black Panther was awesome, seeing Spider-Man with everyone else was awesome, and Giant Man FTW!

The stars of the show though were Cap and Bucky, and that is what makes this movie stand above everything else.

That said, everyone got something to do despite there being more than a dozen main characters. It never felt overstuffed.

The humor was perfect.

The airport battle was the best thing in any MCU film to date.

I think I have come to the conclusion though that The Winter Soldier is my favorite MCU film to date though. The action in that movie Raid-like while maintaining the comic book atmosphere and political thriller intrigue.

The Avengers is still the one that had my eyes the widest and goosebumps tingling for most of it since it was the one that had everyone together for the first time.

This could all change again once I see CW again.

Great experience!

Has anyone else thought that WB/DC should just sub out the live action films to Marvel Studios? Could you imagine Marvel Studios presents... The Justice League! Silliness aside, we all know Marvel would make it great.