Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti liked it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686676&mesg_id=690001
690001, i liked it.
Posted by SoWhat, Sun Dec-14-14 06:44 PM
my main complaint was the homophobia. but i give Rock credit for trying.

still, no.

and for the kids who may read this:

no, it's NOT true that a man who wants his girlfriend to play w/his butt is secretly gay.

no, it's NOT true that a man who wants his girlfriend to play w/his butt might be gay and he doesn't know it.

no, it's not true that a man who wants his girlfriend to play w/his butt is probably bisexual whether or not he knows.

men who want their GIRLFRIEND to play w/their butt are likely heterosexual. b/c they like having sex w/their GIRLFRIEND.

i'm gay and i know lots of gay guys. i don't want a woman to do anything sexual in my butt. i would not be satisfied by that whatsoever. b/c she's a woman. and i don't have sex w/body parts, i have them w/whole ppl. i don't want to have sex w/a whole person who is a woman or a female. i want to have sex whole ppl who live as men and are male.

i'm gay and i like to kiss. that doesn't mean i am as interested in kissing women as i am in kissing men.

i'm gay and i like to have my dick sucked. that doesn't mean i am as interested in having a woman suck my dick as i am in having a man do it.

i'm gay and i like to put my dick in the butt. that doesn't mean i am as interested in putting my dick in a woman's butt as am in putting it in a man's butt.

and on and on.

so, kids, despite the tired stereotypes this movie reinforced for lulz, it's not necessarily true that a guy who likes his butt played with is gay or bisexual.