Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOliver is too nice to head down this path.... *SPOILING ASS SPOILERS*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686603&mesg_id=696689
696689, Oliver is too nice to head down this path.... *SPOILING ASS SPOILERS*
Posted by Kira, Wed Apr-22-15 10:33 PM
I'm spoiling stuff because fuck talking in code. If you don't WANT TO BE SPOILED THEN STOP READING RIGHT HERE......

.......... I WARNED YOU SPOILERS AHEAD.......

Now that Oliver is Al-Sahim he better not go out like less than a man. He needs to kill Nyssa and at the very least clear Oliver Queen's name of any wrongdoing by wrecking Lance permanently. I'm hoping Flash retcons his past so Oliver doesn't wind up on this path. If Merlyn doesn't get Thea to kill Sara then Oliver isn't forced to fight Ra's and the season continues normally. Hope Thea tries to join the league later on. Now I'm looking forward to the Al-Sahim/Flash teamup. Al better bring the entire league with him. Motherfuckers turn STAR labs into a war zone.

Flash is so much better than Arrow. He's giving detectives the terrorist fist bump and cracking jokes with police. Meanwhile Ollie killing people and running from cops. This Al-Sahim angle better end better than Red Robin's turn at leading the league of assassins. Ollie is the ultimate assassin trained for five years so he better not disappoint this season or next.

Where the fuck is Sara? Is this trailer fuckery at its finest?

Imagine the Barry Al-Sahim banter below.