Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: lotsa shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686359&mesg_id=690891
690891, RE: lotsa shit
Posted by chrisP, Thu Jan-08-15 02:16 AM
A few years ago the whole family got the swine flu at the same time and I wound up with walking pneumonia for a month after that. I feel your pain. Good luck and stay hydrated.

Damn! I love both Buckshot's cover AND your music, it wound up being the soundtrack to a good chunk of my work day. I've been meaning to say for awhile that I looooove Tales to Suffice, one of these days I'm gonna have to suck it up and read the digital comics too (I just have a hard time with reading on a tablet after staring at a screen all day).

Send your hawks over, my wife's six year interest with chickens has finally come to an end. Our 2 remaining birds stopped laying over a year ago and we just don't have the heart to kill them ourselves (my son named them Peppermint Mine and Silver Hawk when he was 4, I mean c'mon). Sorry to hear about all the rough pet times, it's hard getting kids to understand.

If I was to choose one series to start reading from Mind MGMT, East of West, or Black Science (keeping in mind that great, stylish art is my first requirement, great story is second) which should it be?

Also been interested in Abigail & the Snowman. Did you read his Henson Turkey Hollow GN? Been wondering about that one.

Happy New Year to you too!