Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIMAGE running the world, right now! ((LONG))
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686359&mesg_id=686401
686401, IMAGE running the world, right now! ((LONG))
Posted by Scarface_7, Mon Oct-06-14 08:28 AM
So....

The Walking Dead's time jump has been hella awesome so far. SPOILERS

'Talking zombies' that apparently arent zombies. Wouldnt if be cool if they were led by Michonne?

Invincible is still running strong. Along with CHEW, its the most consistent thing on the shelf. Robot Ragnarok commences and all of earth is the diorama for destruction. Awesome. Is Mark really gonna be a bitch about this and just be like, OK? Guess we'll see... Oh, and of course Black Invincible (whats his name bulletproof or whateva) was a straight traitor. Sike, dont really care, but I did Note it....

Alex and Ada is simplistically stunning. Stylish. So DC (the city not the comic co.) I LOVE it. Cant really see where this arc is going....but I'm down...

CHEW-- I feel like no one reads it yet few comics have I enjoyed more. Layman's art and the artists work really gel well together. Rather perfect in its execution. Hope the TV bit is true and comes to light cuz I feel like Chew is an easy hit for the mainstream. It's gonna pop, watch....

POWERS is back but doesnt feel like Powers to me...Uh I like Christian back with some juice. Still love Deena but something just feels off...dunno. Glad Retro Girl has 'returned'

SAGA-----> IS AWESOMELY Light years ahead of everything. I would go on about it but everyone else is. If you arent caught up on SAGA you are losing on life. You are, just own it and rectify it, ASAP

They're canceling NEW WARRIORS after only 12 books. Well....it did kinda suck. Kinda but not totally. Now I feel like I'll never see the radical Speedball or even lame-o Justice for a good long while. Least NOVA's solo book seems to be doing well (Guardians of the Galaxy 18 & 19 are pretty much a Nova/Starlord story...and its HEAT) I will continue to long for what could've been.

I cant find Southern Bastards 4 ANYWHERE and it upsets me (still havent read it yet)

JJJ is shocking me in Miles Morales Spidey he didnt just do what I think he did, did he?

All I got for now...