Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectWow just finished
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686281&mesg_id=725257
725257, Wow just finished
Posted by go mack, Mon Oct-09-17 10:50 PM
That was amazing. I may have been slightly disappointed with the final episode for leaving a lot of questions but what a great season. This is how you bring back a beloved tv show, never seen it done better. A million times better than X-Files revival and I actually liked that too for the most part.

The fan service was so well done, the excitement when Cooper finally becomes Cooper again, nearly everything was so fun to watch. The stuff that tied in with the old seasons and the movie especially were done so ill. It makes me want to watch everything again to catch more details.

I read the log lady actress died in real life 4 days after filming her scenes. The show lost 4 actors that are in this just in 2017, Harry Dean Stanton, Albert, and Dr Hayward being the other 3 and of course Bowie who was gonna be in it but was ill so let them use footage. I think I'm with others that maybe aren't sure the show should go on but what a ride that was, so I am in if it is made.