Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectfirst four episodes were singularly amazing (no spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=686281&mesg_id=722302
722302, first four episodes were singularly amazing (no spoilers)
Posted by mashpg89, Mon May-29-17 11:51 AM
Keeping up with other TV shows, no matter how amazing they are (The Leftovers), just doesn't compare to the 4 episodes of Twin Peaks that I watched over the past couple of days. There's nothing like this on TV now, nor has there ever been as far as I know, and I can't wait to see how the season plays out.

Episode 3 was a masterpiece. So perfectly done and is up there with GOAT TV episodes like International Assassin & Ozymandias. I watched the whole thing in awe.

Great start to the season and if it's already this elite I am HYPED for 14 more episodes. Kyle McLachlan is acting his ass off by the way. Amazing physical work.

If you're thinking about watching this, but haven't seen the original and are intimidated by the 30 hour commitment to catch up, I'd say start with Fire Walk With Me first, rewatch or read about the ending of Season 2, then trust in David Lynch and get ready for some weird, scary, whimsical, one of a kind TV. Damn good TV.

Hope more of PTP starts watching this, as there's a ton to discuss.