Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectused your headings
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=685147&mesg_id=690398
690398, used your headings
Posted by KingMonte, Tue Dec-23-14 05:35 PM
TLA v LOK
Wow. I’m surprised. I guess I thought everyone thought TLA was the hands down superior.
I like LOK, but there were elements that I didn’t care about for a long stretch (the spirit world).
LOK was definitely more mature and I appreciate that, but IMO, TLA > LOK

Korrasami
I’m especially glad (no pun intended) the triangle wasn’t run into the ground over the whole show.
If anything, Mako was used to show what Korra being into someone looked like.

Korra
I did need to see Korra powerful again. I never wanted to ask why she didn’t go full Avatar against Kuvirabot, as it would be akin to my not keeping up with the threads/plot points that didn’t sustain my interest.

Bolin
Bolin and Meelo. Tenzin ennem is cool doh.

Regrets?
I liked how Bolin rose up than being more than comic relief. Mako kind of disappeared. I thought he might have bought it in the end due to being such a non-presence. I thought by playing him down, it would be less traumatic for kids if he died and kind of a push to get Korra with Asami. I’d probably bet that that discussion was had in the writer’s room, but not the direction ultimately taken. I would have liked to see more of Red Lotus history also. I thought that would have been one of the one-off episodes, maybe even some White/Red Lotus history, but oh well.

Future Seasons
I agree every series should be with a new Avatar.