Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectWhy didn't they give her a couple of those darts?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=684896&mesg_id=704182
704182, Why didn't they give her a couple of those darts?
Posted by SoulHonky, Mon Nov-02-15 02:26 PM
I didn't get why her blowing up the axe when it was right in front of her face was a good plan but if these criminals are from krypton, couldn't she just have stabbed him with a couple of the darts that the government agency knocked her out with? Shouldn't sis have been like, "Hey, you be a diversion and I'll shoot him in the back and knock him out?"

It's almost like they made the kryponite angle worse because now they have it in convenient dart form.

All in all, it was a fine pilot and I really like the lead but they could ease up on the "Is it because I'm a woman?!" angle a bit. I mean, no problem with playing up feminism but this shit was nail on the head.

I didn't get the prison. Why were they underground all of those years? You're telling me that you have a prison filled with super powered people and they were like, "Fuck it. Let's lay low for a few years and wait for our moment! Which now, of course, is sending people at Supergirl one by one.

The show was fun but I have a feeling that I'll probably tap out after a handful of episodes.