Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectWhat the hell did I just watch? Worst season finale ever. So boring
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=684099&mesg_id=690325
690325, What the hell did I just watch? Worst season finale ever. So boring
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Dec-21-14 11:22 PM
How are they going to introduce so many uninteresting characters and story lines in the last 30 minutes of the season?
I think about a quarter of the episode was Carrie in her car driving.

Why should I care about her family drama now? What's the point?. They never talked about her mom before, why now?
I don't care about the lovey dovey stuff between Carrie and Quinn. It wasn't really built up too much before, so I can't take it seriously in the final 10 minutes of the show.
The Dar Adal payoff was wack too. I was hoping his siting in Pakistan was going to be built up into a big thing. But they mostly swept it under the rug. Disappointing.

The only good thing that came out of this finale is the foreshadowing of Quinn kicking ass in Syria next season.
If they're smart, the writers will focus more on the counter-terrorism stuff next time. There was like a 4-5 episode run this season where they did that and the show was unstoppable. Stick to that formula.