Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectGODDAMN that was close. (SPOILERS)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=684099&mesg_id=686394
686394, GODDAMN that was close. (SPOILERS)
Posted by ZooTown74, Mon Oct-06-14 03:00 AM
I started sweating as SOON as Carrie looked at Baby Brody kinda funny in the tub, like, "Aw, shit..."

That was close.

I do like there being conflict with Carrie wanting to be out in the field instead of doing the right thing and being a mother to her child. It's understood that Baby Brody's obviously a physical reminder of him and their illicit love. I wonder how far they're going to take it, though. I mean, aside from having Carrie considering drowning ol' girl, that is.

I ain't mad at Quinn, either. That scene in the diner with the heckler asshole dudes was lame, though. I'm also hoping he and Carrie don't start fucking around, if only because it will mean certain death for him.

Ol' boy from Life of Pi is going to have to start doing some shit aside from looking really sad and half mad. But I'm with the story so far, and am wondering what those vials are. I'm also hoping we go back to ol' girl who he dropped the vials off to, cause she was hot.

And I wasn't surprised they killed off Corey Stoll early on, if only for the shock of it, with the message being, "Don't get too comfortable, niggas, Saul might get popped next week if we feel like it."

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Some of you post as if rap music taught you how to be hard.