Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthe pilot pretty much was the godfather though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=681249&mesg_id=682016
682016, the pilot pretty much was the godfather though
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri Jul-11-14 02:46 PM
son comes home for huge wedding for his powerful fam whose "business" he's managed to avoid

brings his unassuming, cluless white wife, who doesn't understand why he wont tell her more about these seemingly nice people

loose cannon/short fuse big brother, bullies his way through life, and drives around cheating on his wife while his boys wait outside (in this case they make him more of scumbag)

dad who runs shit is now out of the way.. older son takes over the business, but he's not fit to be a boss..

on the surface, the son who came home seems like he wants nothing to do with these people but we find out he's more than has it in him to be 'bout that life

pacino beard!!!

fam showing just enough respect to the outsider son, with a touch of "who the fuck are you, dude"

really, the last two episodes aren't very godfather-ish as the pilot... then again, the pilot was the best one lol

i dunno, man.. i feel like this is gonna be an SOA type of show. something trying to be much more epic than it really is. i'll give it a few more. just for Leila, if nothing else