Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSee to me, he actually had the polar opposite of their worldview
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=679396&mesg_id=679565
679565, See to me, he actually had the polar opposite of their worldview
Posted by amplifya7, Wed May-28-14 10:20 AM
Pick Up Artists teach that you can make yourself more attractive to women through a combination of self-improvement and practicing "game" (i.e. going out and repeatedly trying to talk to people)

His videos make it sound like he has some hardwired belief that there's some reason women hate him, there's nothing he can do about it, so he will retaliate by 'destroying them'

If he actually spent 2 minutes in the Pick Up Artist community, someone would critique the way he projects his voice, the weird shit he says/bad views he has, and try to teach him to practice changing it, try to get him to engage in a hobby to meet people other than flaunting his nice car and gucci clothes

I know its uncool/not socially acceptable to defend pick up artist stuff, but I actually do think it could've helped him if not getting laid was the sole reason for his rage, and its obvious he didn't actually engage in it at all.