Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectwho else is current on Massive? the end of that last arc... (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=673787&mesg_id=675696
675696, who else is current on Massive? the end of that last arc... (spoilers)
Posted by celery77, Fri Apr-04-14 09:09 AM
I dunno, just ... I dunno ... so we go through all this with the Ninth Wave just so we can have a post-apocalyptic X-Files style adventure? There's a mystery! There's a clue! And there's one person with a shadowy past who might know something! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!

I honestly felt like I got the rug pulled out from right underneath me and suddenly I was reading a whole new, much, much dumber book. I understand these are likely the stark realities of having to tell a story like this over a length of issues, but jeez -- everything I like about this series seemingly discarded just to serve a stupid plot.

Will I keep reading? Ehhh, I guess I kinda have to, but my finger is hovering over the eject button right now. Just show me a man in a dark room with smoke curling under the light ... what a totally dumb "twist" to throw into what's been one of my favorite series.