Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectReviews (some spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=673787&mesg_id=673848
673848, Reviews (some spoilers)
Posted by lonesome_d, Wed Mar-05-14 10:56 AM
Minda MGMT #19 - okay, that recap at the front was useful, but hell man, I have no idea when half that stuff happened. Lyme getting blinded? Bill & Meru going to HI? The Eraser was the woman in the sidebar murder-story? Much as I love this book, I read it carefully and feel like important plot details shouldn't just be going right by me w/o my noticing. B+ for the issue though, maybe better.

One Hit Wonder #1 - not very good. C-/D+

The Wake #6 - hell yeah. I feel like the first half of the story got cut short, wonder if we'll be going back to that at some point, but as long as the story's as good as this issue I'm not going to care. B+

Black Science #4 - I'm not quite entrenched enough to know who the blonde chick is, but she's bad. Another good issue, not much development overall aside from the blonde's assertion to Kadir. Well, and **** dying, I guess.

Deadly Class #2 - not sold on the book yet. It's got some cool ideas, definite '80s vibe and I'll probably get #3 but I'd give it a C so far. I don't even know why everyone's so scared of Marcos.

Dead Body Road #3 - crime crossing over to action? Not as good, and that final scene... meh. C+.