Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subject$94 bill at the shop today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=671762&mesg_id=672766
672766, $94 bill at the shop today
Posted by lonesome_d, Tue Feb-18-14 02:52 PM
hadn't been in a month*, so spent a while going through the lists of old weeks and noting everything I had to pick off the wall. Lot of stuff I'm excited to read. Gimme a hot bath, a mug of hot tea, a cold beer to follow it, and the rest of the family asleep.

That also included about $30 of books for my boy - still using comics as the incentive for him not to ADHD out in class.

*For those of you not in the mid-Atlantic, it's been insane. Even since the power outage two weeks back, we've had three more snow days and today was a delayed opening. Shoveling three inches like we got this morning wouldn't normally be a problem, but there are 3 feet high mounds on either side of the driveway already and any new snow has to go up & over. My wife is now convinced she's going to build a snowplow to fit on the back of her minivan so she can back out of the driveway and plow it.
And every time it snows, I have to shovel my folks' rental place's flat roof, and if there's going to be any meltage we also haev to make sure all the gutters and downspoints are clear for the angled roof parts (it's an old building with the architecturally integrated gutters & drains), so if water builds up in them there's only one place it can go... into the house.) I'm fucking sick of it, to be honest.