Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectTHE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON is miles better than the first.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=656228&mesg_id=695788
695788, THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON is miles better than the first.
Posted by bwood, Sat Apr-11-15 03:25 PM
I'm only gonna say a few things as I have a feeling Disney is watching everything and I don't wanna get sold into slavery.

- Ultron is a near perfect bad guy. His motovations to destroy mankind made a lot of sense. And James Spader's snark is there.

-The Hulk owned the first movie. This movie is owned by Hawkeye (surprise!). Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver get a lot of cool moments. Black Widow has some surprises as well.

- It's a darker movie from the first and a different movie from the first. We don't have the awkward set up of the first half of the previous film since they're already assembled. The films gets in and keeps going till credits. But the film has the trademark Joss Whedon humor in spades.

- This sets up Civil War and Thor 3.

- The 3D is pretty good.

- If you have to see one movie this summer it's still Mad Max: Fury Road. Even though this is dope as fuck.

I'll take no questions. Disney has spies everywhere. I'll post more the week of release.