Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI really like the Walking Dead.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=655758&mesg_id=656160
656160, I really like the Walking Dead.
Posted by Jayson Willyams, Fri Jul-19-13 03:00 PM
And even I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's kinda garbagey. I've never watched a show before in which I root for like 9 out of 10 characters to die every episode. Seriously, they're all terrible people who make terrible decisions and then have terrible conversations about those terrible decisions.

But I've read all the comics and am pretty invested in the world that Kirkman built. I enjoy seeing it play out on TV. And they do come through with a heater every 4 or 5 episodes. On a lazy Sunday night (or more likely Wednesday night when we've already seen everything good on the DVR), me and the girl can sit on the couch with a book, or playing a game on my phone or something and watch Walking Dead out of the corner of our eyes while snarking the shit out of it.

WHERE'S CARL? OH MY GOD, WHERE'S CARL? That shit never gets old to me. And at this point I can't stop until I've seen Andrea's I-just-smelled-a-fart-smirk get chewed off by a zombie.