Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectsolid ep:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=655347&mesg_id=661524
661524, solid ep:
Posted by SankofaII, Thu Sep-19-13 08:13 AM
Mike/Donna: we need more interactions between them.

Rachel/Jessica: I liked how she played that *AND* for once, I think jessica was impressed by how Rachel approached her and basically said "fuck that affidavit, THIS is what we're going to do". I dig the fact that the writers are slowly but surely putting EVERYONE who knows Mike's secret on relatively equal footing and interacting with each other...plus, those two interacting more would be interesting.

Love Louis...i'm over Sheila though. I love Rachel Harris, but Sheila as a character is irritating.

The Harvard Room: really? that easy? smh

Stephen Huntley: such a lame ass and I'm glad Donna and Mike got his ass.

Ava Hessington/Hessington Oil: I'm glad this is coming to an end. I loved Ava's badassedness/I don't give a fuck, I goes for mine and takes it attitude, but that storyline was becoming repetitive.

Scottie and Tanner: Love Scottie and enjoy Abigail Spencer and Gabriel Macht's chemistry on screen; But, I just don't think she understands that Harvey is just never going to be *THAT* guy. Never.

Tanner: the writers needs to find another asshole character who is better at coming for Harvey's and Jessica's necks. Because as a character, he's a butt ass chump who always is bested easily when he's on the show...

but i love thee entire HELL out of this show. COVERT AFFAIRS (who no one is watching but should because it's gotten surprisingly good writing wise *AND* dark as hell) and SUITS have been firing on all cylinders this season...I can't wait for the final eps for both shows later this Fall (Covert Affairs) and later this year/Winter 2014 (Suits)