Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI know there are shows that are critically acclaimed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=655347&mesg_id=660558
660558, I know there are shows that are critically acclaimed
Posted by Ink_Spot, Wed Sep-11-13 05:35 AM
that most people wax poetic about...and I am one of them....Breaking Bad...Boardwalk....Justified....Luther....Game of Thrones.....etc...

But when it comes down to it, I challenge anyone who thinks clearly to name a more fun hour of TV...Suits consistently delivers. It is not heavy, or dark, or edge of your seat thriller...this show just excels at keeping things light and moving, and after the hour, you are left with a smile.

I just got home and watched 'Bad Faith', and after a long ass day, I smiled and laughed a few times through it all, and it always makes me feel so. I am not going to sit here and say it is better than those shows I named earlier, but it is a lot of fun. I for one have to own up to that. Another great episode. They have been on a serious role since last year.

P.S.

Being mad about someone else's cat not being read your letters? Insane....that convo between Louis and Harvey when he was trying to explain what provoked him into losing the negotiations, was priceless. A big shout out to Wendell Pierce too...he always kills it. And umm, Scottie, Rachel, and Jessica ....they all are hot and got nice booties.