Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOk nice return
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=655347&mesg_id=656069
656069, Ok nice return
Posted by Crucian1, Wed Jul-17-13 02:31 PM
We all knew that was a dream sequence cause no way mike bares his soul and peen to rachel only to have her drop dime. I'm so over Mike's secret and am glad its out to another person.

Backing up for a second....mommy and daddy are still fighting. SO Jessica was all on board when the obstacle was Hardman...I get that the battle put the firm in a weak spot and they needed to come up with a solution. Harvey thought that they (him and jessica) could weather...Jessica went to find a white knight a proposed a merger....so now mommy and daddy are fighting. I get that she questions Harvey's motives and his being a crappy team player but he's always been her hammer and this is who he's always been.

So now he wants out or will destroy the firm from within to prove a point to jessica?.......

I don't see how they get back to being a team, British Harvey is like yoda, British Lewis is gully. They need to find something to do with Donna.

I miss Mike's savant/legal eagle skills.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You posting in a hoe's tone (c) monkeynuts