Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm Starting To Think The Story Was Half-Written On This Purpose...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=654330&mesg_id=658507
658507, I'm Starting To Think The Story Was Half-Written On This Purpose...
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Mon Aug-19-13 10:31 PM
...the purpose of picking up a second season before following the original ending that Stephen King wrote, and this is probably the reason why the show is going nowhere in terms of a plot cause they're only coming up with new situations that doesn't got a damn thing to do with the why there's a fucking dome over the town but how people are going crazy and nomad cause of limited resources.

Now after 20 to 30 minutes into the each episode I just get bored and start surfing the net while listening cause nothing is really keeping my attention especially when no real info is being told until the last 8-10 minutes of the show.

Also I don't give fuck about Big Jim stock-piling pro-pain, this new lady showing up who's making drugs, and how she knows all about Barbie's past; also why can't we get a POV from people (basically the gov't) from outside the dome and what they are doing.