Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecthell yeah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=654330&mesg_id=656026
656026, hell yeah
Posted by osu_no_1, Wed Jul-17-13 06:43 AM
i missed part of the previous episode before the outbreak one, from the point where junior finds julia sneaking up on her to the end. my station broke in with tornado alerts and they never reshowed the episode, then i was on vacation last week and missed the stream.

something happened to make things ok between barbie, jr and big jim, but i didn't see what. maybe barbie saved big jim from the fugitive?

hank schrader / big jim is the best. i loved when he told jr to quit hiding behind his mother's skirt. knocking down the house with the bulldozer was bad ass. looks like he is gonna have to make some big decisions between coming clean or doing more dirt to cover up what he, jr, duke and the rev have done.

i liked the dj's and the idea of intercepting rf transmissions. it seemed like phil knew more about the husband than what he told.

also is julia going to forgive barbie for lying because he saved her? i don't really like that part of the story but it seems like it will be important for the overall plot.

who seemed to know about the dome? who was acting weird before the dome came? big jim, duke, the rev, julia's husband, and barbie. anyone else?

then there's the seizures and pink stars falling in lines, wtf?

i'm ready to see the military try to bomb the dome. who will become the first cannibal?