Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti was only bothered by the execution of that scene
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=652834&mesg_id=653030
653030, i was only bothered by the execution of that scene
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jun-10-13 02:47 PM
maybe if they didn't end on it, i wouldn't have felt so cheesy, and i think it was more than it just being such a contrast to what we saw last week. it was just poorly done.

they covered so much ground in this episode, it's hard to feel like they did some of these stories justice...

We didn't NEED more from the Jamie scene, but we have waited 2 years for him to get home. I've been wondering what that scene would be like all season. i also kind of wanted to see Tywin's rage when he saw the stump.

someone mentioned in the GD post that as dope as the scene was with Theon's sis gathering the killers, it would have been good to get at least one scene this season showing her concern before getting his dick in a box sends her over the edge

this is also the first season i watched week to week. i watched the whole series a week before the season finale last season. so the whole sloooow burn/explosion formula drives me crazy sometimes.

it's just hard to appreciate all this set up for next season when much of this season felt like set up for this season.